Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wrap Bracelet DIY

I really loved the free people wrap bracelets (who wouldn't) but wanted something a bit more dressy because even though I see my self as this free spirit who walks barefoot in the grass and eats Tofu every chance I get, I am realistically closer to a meatball eating, tee shirt wearing gal who can be a bit high maintenance at times:) Woooo, that is a lot in one sentence.
Finished and I just love it! I have a special occasion in the city coming up and I am excited to break out this new bracelet:) 

8 comments:

  1. great idea! I think I know where the other green earring is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! How does it stay on? I can't quite make out the closure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristina,
      The bracelet has no closure. The leather wraps around the wrist and the ends where tucked gently. Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous! I absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome DIY! it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete