Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday


While I was relaxing this weekend and super thankful to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my loved ones, I am guessing a handful of you where shopping the many sales on Black Friday. A little crazy for my taste (I hate big pushy crowds) and I don't really like to shop the sales in stores because it can get  mucho crazy, so the fact that so many stores are throwing great online sales is amazing! I love Cyber Monday!!!
Here are a few stores celebrating:
BHLDN- 20% off everything

11 Eureka Boutique- 30% off everything. Type in code happyone12 at checkout

Thread Sence- 20% off everything. Type in code TSCM20

J Crew- 20% off everything plus Free Shipping

Free People- Free Shipping on all orders plus 20% off sale items

Ruche- 30% off all new arrivals

A Beautiful Mess- 25% off any e-course

Chicwish- Take 20% off all non-sale items. Type in code CM20

I'll be adding to this list as I find more sale worth sharing!
Are any of you doing Cyber Monday shopping? What's on your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment