Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Thrifty Find

Ok, so these two pieces are not exactly alike, but pretty close. I have been keeping a wanting eye on the more expensive shrug from Anthropologie for some time now but just couldn't justify spending so mush money for a single item.
Today I felt like I found gold! While perusing the isles at Marshall's today, I found this sparkly little beauty calling to me underneath the piles of garb. It was the only one there and meant for ME. The price tag was great (16.99) and I cant wait to wear it everywhere (I mean everywhere.......as I am typing, the shrug graces my upper body:)
xoxo
                    
   

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.


    My webpage: cash advance bad credit

    ReplyDelete